Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 24

Is it weird that I find the panel "don't hesitate to fuck 'em all up" so cute and sweet?! Thanks for the chapter..

Fed-Kun's army
wait the fuck i really enjoyed that. like. idk i feel like in most of these the old host of the body is discarded/forgotten, but it's nice to see that MC is constantly thinking about the old melissa, like not even just in this chapter, and it's great that we actually get to see the old melissa and her thoughts.

thank you for this chapter!

This was unexpected but so worth it. I enjoyed this chapter so much. My heart went “awwww🥰 this wonderful but sad”. Thank you so much!

I guess that probably a drawback from using a legendary sword that doesn't belong to her. Hope she is Alright.

me on the ground crying: MELISSSSSSSSSSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AUHGHA *ugly crying*
oh my god this chapter owie my feelings!!!!!!!!!

he s so soft im crying i love him so much
thank you for translating!!! stay safe

I s2g if she ends up with Ian after all his cheating I'm never reading another isekai again. All my hopes for a strong FL are with Melissa!

the talk with little melissa.... OMG so cute, so adorable, so meaningful 😊

thank you very much for the translation :))

well wasn't that conversation just bittersweet. it's kind of sad that old melissa just wants to be loved and still didn't get that — she won't even have a closure of her own, since she's essentially telling the transmigrated melissa to live her life now (which is what ought to be done nonetheless).

Oh my gosh. Nine is crying so hard. I repeat nine is CRYING. I cant. The ml crying is something I cant digest. Me dead.

Users who are viewing this thread