Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 24

Awww I love how there's some kind of communication scene between the old melissa and the melissa now. It really gives you that sense of closure. It's also the first time I've seen this!! I wish other mangas could show something like this too.

Thank u for the update!! ヾ(๑╹◡╹)ノ"

Aggregator gang
I just want to take the time and say let's appreciate the beautiful art and display of colors in this chapter. 🥺🥺👌💖💞💕 this is probs one of my favorite reads!

Oh my gosh. Didnt expect to be teary eyed after reading this chapter!!! "This life ahead of you is only yours." ❤

I've always wondered about the original character that mc reincarnated to become. Who they were and the reason for their behaviour like their thought process rather than the evil/stupid for the sake of the plot and thats all. If they see the life they could have if they act like the mc who learned from their mistake, what would they think?
This is also the reason why i really like the 'death is the only ending for villianess' cuz it at least explained the original character villian actions

the sight of nine crying pHYSICALLY HURTS ME HES SO PRECIOUSS

and melissa is amazing, as always. that's right, from now on, fuck em all up!

honestly this is really refreshing to see, everything that old child melissa mentioned in this chapter about the current melissa is true. she doesn't need meaningless love, she moves forward using her own strength and willpower, and that's honestly the best qualities for a MC. which is why melissa is one of the bestest girls in all of manhwa.

Double-page supporter
Ohmigod she was so beautiful in that dream. That was the original Melissa wasn't it? Poor girl with what she had to go through but she's a strong one too. That fist bump was so sweet and cute!!

But then what actually happened to the original Melissa?

(Nine's tears could awaken a new side in me)

@Polarobear probably just our imagination, I honestly got bothered by people when they said things like "the plot is not moving, not a lot is happening, she talks too much" in the previous chapters. don't they get that her "too much talking" is necessary to add depth and information to the story? and "the plot not moving" is literally the plot moving but they fight every single second just like real siblings? people even expected her to kill Ian..like what? not matter how annoying and stupid his personality is, he's still the crown prince, she can't just go and kill him. moreover, if something happens to him and if it has something to do with Melissa they will probably throw the blame at her, furthermore, if she is successful at doing everything and if she just gets rid of her enemies from the first chapters, then people will definitely hate it and the story will have many gaps and becomes stupid and unreal. so why people can't calm down a bit? lol, pardon me, you probably didn't want to read that, just wanted to let it out.

people should appreciate that the artist draws this much, if they don't appreciate it then they clearly didn't even try to draw let alone making a web comic.
this thing takes hours, depends on the speed of the artist but every chapter probably takes more than 17 hours, I certainly wish I was joking, but even if you don't draw, if you follow artists 10 hours is nothing, a lot of the times one drawing takes like 5 hours to 9 hours (especially if it's a full-body or thigh-up, and it depends on the pace of the artist), and a normal colored sketch with a colored background drawn by the artist takes 35 minutes to 55 minutes (again, depending on the artist but a lot of them are like this).
people should appreciate the art style and the MASSIVE time put onto this more, and stop barking and whining like dogs.

Users who are viewing this thread