Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 24

@Ohgodpleaseno you're using the argument of X can't be bad since it's not worse than Y. That's kind a dumb no offense, it doesn't mean that nine's fan service purpose is justified

Aw yiss, even though they are different they are still the same. You go fuck 'em up, Melissa!

@Rach1d Honestly curious, is there ever any fan service that is justified? And do you drop every series that contains fan service? If so, are there even any series left you can read?

@sight_unseen
Nine didn't talk, he was communicating using note, thus why his bubble speech is square.
Also I kinda hope the blood was from little Melissa and big Melissa interacting, cause I need more scene of Melissa kicking ass with that sword

@lilian

UnacceptableRevolvingCero-max-1mb.gif

Dex-chan lover
Hah... one of those last panels reminds me of the fact that little brats start to swear around elementary.

Apa

The hair down, the flowy white dress, and the young version of Melissa talking to who she is now. The aesthetic, ITS IMPECCABLE

@NoSoup I never said that lol. I'm perfectly aware of your statement. All I'm saying is that Nine's character purpose so far in the story is only fan service and they give no reasons at all to care about him other than his cuteness or handsomeness I guess

I hope it's not the sword. She's so cool with the sword!!!! But maybe if that IS why... she has to get stronger to use it without repercussions? It'd be neat to see Melissa get even stronger that way!

Either way this story has gotten better with every chapter. Hope it keeps up!!!! It had a bit of a slow start but WOW it's been good ever since the ball!!

@Rach1d I see, seems like I misunderstood you. (And here I was hoping for recommendations for stories without any fanservice... 😂) I believe unraveling Nine's backstory and ambitions in life will be a big part of the plot and will be revealed as the story goes on.

ohgosh the ears <3 I wanna pet those ears <3

did Melissa overexert herself? or maybe it was a backlash from using the sword? I'm worried about her.

Out of all the shitty male leads we have seen. This red wolf is still the most likeable. At least he understands common sense and our MC's words get through to his head. Unlike her brother and fiancée.

@NoSoup try ouroboros. Out of all the stories I've read these recently this is a great one that stand out. It's like a detective conan type of manga except the reveal of the mysterious boss of the organisation takes only hundred chapters and the manga end on 130's

She got accepted by baby melissa 😢I love the first bump NINE MY ANGEL JUST STAND THERE AND LOOK PRETTY IVE NEVER FELT SUCH AN EMOTION BEFORE BUT NOW I SEE WHAT GUYS ARE ALWAYS TALKING ABOUT- THE BEAUTY IS TOO POWERFUL

but on a serious level who poisoned Melissa and where can I find them BITCHES at !?!?!?!

Users who are viewing this thread