Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 24

@Rach1d Thanks for the suggestion, that sounds intriguing! I like the general story and feel of Conan but it's just waaaay too long and dragged out so this sounds perfect. :)

Aggregator gang
It's sad to see that original Melissa was really such a sweet girl. Poor thing had all these jerks around her.

I mean....he can still leak your secrets by writing (not that he's gonna do that)

Also baby Melissa just got acknowledged Melissa...she really had it tough

Double-page supporter
Melissa looks really pretty in that simple white dress. And aww baby Melissa looked so cute, except when she kept saying how much she loves Ian. Once again, no honey, that womanizing idiot isn't worth it

@pandamom84 thanks for the explanation

Poor baby Melissa. I wonder if this means she'll move on into a new life now. Since she effectively gave up the rest of her life our Melissa.

Dex-chan lover
This is the first time I’ve seen an isekai were the reincarnator gets a pep talk from the original life. It’s actually pretty damn awesome.

Fed-Kun's army
@Rach1d What I'm saying is that I don't find fan service to be inherently bad, but it’s usually reached a level that is ridiculous more often with female characters who look like page 3 models. Not to mention my earlier point that just because his character is good looking doesn't mean that we won't be getting any character development from him.

Fed-Kun's army
When you go on a rampage with a legendary sword....please understand that everything has a price ;p

Users who are viewing this thread