Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 24

AWWWWWWW NINE'S CRYINGGGGGGG
MY HEAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRT 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Thank you thank you thank youuuuu for the updateeee ❤️❤️❤️🙏

I'm concerned for Melissa! I wonder whether it's the sword, or little Melissa and big Melissa interacting. It looks like Nine regains the ability to talk at some point? This chapter wasn't the most chronological, but I really enjoyed the interlude between Melissas and Nine's concern.

Dex-chan lover
Nice talk between the two Melissas.

Also i wonder why the sudden nosebleed. 🧐

I'm probably on the minority but I can't stand nine. He's litteraly nothing but female fan service. No personality since he can't talk either. Might drop this manhwa if he gets more focus

Little Melissa didn't break my heart literally minutes after I was just talking with my brother about how her past was shitty and full of people who didn't care about her.

"I want to be loved"...no, that line didn't hit me at all. My tear ducts are completely dry.

But yeah, this series just keeps getting better.

Fed-Kun's army
omo must protecc Nine.
What lil Melissa said is everything we love about BigMelissa/our queen: she's fair, independent, values herself and isn't the clingy weak female stereotype. It doesn't mean she's a superwoman but she's someone who tries her best in shit situations.

Fed-Kun's army
@Rach1d In a medium rife with Big Tiddy Anime Girls™, I don't think one character meant to be female fan service is so egregious. Not to mention it's pretty clear there's more to his story that we haven't seen yet.

Melissa is so beautiful! :D
I like that this story is so realistic, yea I know there are werewolves and...possibly magic? idk but let's count Melissa's sword and well, yea those aren't realistic but the relationships and people in this story are so realistic, I don't like it when people love the mc all of a sudden, especially siblings, like what??? you know siblings fight all the time right??? no matter what age gap they will still fight.
there's also how Melissa says she can't smile probably even she wants to, and her face is not so beautiful like her brother's and it makes her look like someone who is hard to approach. like this is so realistic!! this story is so good :DD 💕💕
also, the meeting between little Melissa and the other is so wholesome, yes there were sentences that are sad but I very much like that they ended it with such cheerfulness and no tears, it was so beautiful and shows us how little Melissa truly felt, now I wonder how the older Melissa felt before our mc got into the novel? I'm sure it would be interesting since she was in a toxic relationship but didn't know what to do and no one was ever on her side.

OH MY GOSH! I LOVE THIS CHAPTER!
NINE IS SO BEAUTIFUL AND CUTE!
MELISSA IS SO BEAUTIFUL TOO! IDK WHY MEN ARENT CHASING AFTER HER LOL

Bro my heart just crumbled into a million pieces I've never been more happy to see a child curse 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

Users who are viewing this thread