Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 24

@YuumeiHime
. ]in the next chapter they say that humans posses magic while werewolves possess other energy like battle power or something 🤣, so while she was battling the bastard she got bitten by him and the energy is causing her damage, so she will go to search for the heroine so she can heal her and nine tongue

Contributor
Nine is really good looking, like Wow.
Ian look bad next to Nine.

I can't wait/hope to see Nine to be able to talk later if his tongue is healed.

I'm happy that the original Melissa seems to have accepted her already (ू˃̣̣̣̣̣̣︿˂̣̣̣̣̣̣ ू) mc may act quite brutally but she does still have her own morals. im really glad this manhwa is getting translated! thank you, translators

Wow, I've never seen a scene like this in the isekai I've read before. This was really nice! It's great seeing a MC who isn't constantly plagued by doubt and dysphoria because of her being in someone else's body. She's so confident!

It's refreshing to see the younger Melissa be so accepting of her older self, rarely does the story really pay attention to the fact that the body used to have another owner so to speak.
And Nine, you cute bastard, he is best boi!

I love how unique the story is. She even met her former character who told her to live her own life. I love it.

Double-page supporter
I feel like this illustrates how childhood traumas make messed up adults. She didn't become a villianess out of no where. She was an unloved brat.

I accidentally made so-so wallpaper out of the chapter if anyone interested. (1920x1080)

4kEvIID.png

Dex-chan lover
What a nice scene:
unknown.png

Don't we all, lil Melissa
unknown.png

Quite a great motto:
unknown.png

@Mojo It seems like she was loved by her father and her brother when kid, but the father is shit at displaying it so she didn't feel it and the brother probably eventually thought she was loved by her father more (since he was sent away to school and she wasn't or other reasons) so started treating her less better and so she thought she wasn't loved? Hard to say unless we get more.

But, yea, I think she was loved, just didn't know it cause those around her poor at showing it.

YASSSS AN UPDATE !!!

I JUST LOVE HER. MELISSA IS MY GURL !!!!! So badass and cool and just pure gold awesome. 🔥

I’m so looking forward to the chapters.

*continues to reread this chapter until the next update*

Oh my, that last panel had my heart wrenching. I never wanna see Nine cry that bad again holy hell.

Users who are viewing this thread