Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 31

Double-page supporter
Awww, if the jewel had been pink she would have given it to Nine.

I love this dynamic

I f*cking love her omfs. Excuse the french but I don't know how else to express the depth of my admiration for her as a character. 😂❤️

Dex-chan lover
@Apricotman: I know, but even that explanation doesn't make it feel natural to me. She was just too shock and those question marks marked up, that she had no idea whats going on. For me this would have set better with me, if she instead would worn an a bit baffled face expression, followed by a stern one, with a small sweat drop. Adding a few exclamation marks to add some tension would have also been alright, though not necessary. And a thought bubble stating, 'It can't be...', which implied a: '...that he knows!'. And that followed up by shit eating grin and, '...that he really is that stupid.'

It's a change, that doesn't change the scene, still builds up tension, still would have managed to fool me, but wouldn't feel like the author has broken some unspoken convention with the audience. I just didn't like it. And it is a shame. (Though a very small one. And I'm surely not dropping this over this xD) I fricking love this story. It and its author are to good for such a cop-out. Nah. In the end it's a minor flaw (in my eyes at least) and I will forget about it in the next few minutes to come.

Group Leader
This might just be the greatest villainess webtoon of them all. The characters are so fucking great.

Double-page supporter
Lmfao daaaammmnnnnnnn. I mean I knew it wasn’t with the body sized boxes, but daammmnnnn she played it off so good, even her inner dialogue stayed true to the script hahahaha

Fed-Kun's army
Whoa Yona was a noble????? WwwwwwwW
Well, that's as surprising as the fact the sword was Melissa's trap XD

Users who are viewing this thread