Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 32

Dex-chan lover
I thought it would be nine that she chose but no it's herself lol

Dex-chan lover
Every chapter, I notice how smart the author's writing is. This time around, the part about how the in-setting author misunderstood how smart their own characters were was really clever.

She said the box couldn't hold her but before it was stated that it was about a person's size.

A jewel cannot have as much worth as a person ... well, if there is slavery in that world, she probably will not amount to much compared with a blue diamond the size of a person. This also gives us another piece of information: if there is diamonds so huge, a normal sized diamond should be quite cheap so even middle class people could have one ...

Also, it is surprising that we were shown already Peacock's item in chapter 30. Something for the novel readers, maybe?

@Abetillo
She didn't say it couldn't hold her, she said it would be difficult to put herself in the box (since she needs to be outside to be speaking with him). I can see how the wording may have been confusing though.

LIVING FOR BLUSHING NINE HUUUURAAAAYYY anyway i choked on my own saliva to know the answer is Melissa herself BUT SHE ISNT WRONG THO I LUV GENIUS MC.

anyway (2) YES PLS MAKE NINE TALK I BEG U AND THANKS FOR THE UPDATE

@Abetillo But Melissa is the daughter of a duke and the crown prince’s fiancée so she’s definitely worth way more than any diamond if we’re going by the fact that people’s worth can be measured by them

Oh, wait, the jewell is about the size of a human but when Yuri takes it out it is just about as big as a foot?

Users who are viewing this thread