Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 32

I've seen this mentioned before, but are her eyebrows really getting thicker? Lol They look so much bigger than the initial chapters.

Blushing Nine is soooo cute! Ugh I want to eat his face! I just realized that Nine is the cute precious “Fl” while Melissa is the strong, dashing “ML” and I love how it f*cks with gender roles.

Group Leader
Yona's expression was so funny especially when she with Nine and Mellisa XD. Also, will Nine's tongue recover in the next chapter? Thanks for the translation :)

Melissa's entourage is so good MISS YURI PLEASE JOIN THEM

Their outfits are soooo nice all the time, huge kudos to Pureunkanna for the beautiful art/designs, dang. Also thanks for the translations!!!

Melissa is plenty entertaining im hahdhshs i love her sm

also nine and yona just casually making the scene even more funnier by being involved in the introduction of melissa's item 😭😭😭

Supporter
Sweet lord that was great. I bet Peacock will pull some bullshittery though. I also wonder if healing Nine's tongue will take time, and as such give Yuri a reason to stick around Mellissa at her place or have Melissa stay longer.

Regardless that reveal scene with Nine and The Maid was great. The contrast of his eager and excited expression and her bland, "when can I leave this BS?" face was wonderful.

lololol, I really expected Nine, but the real answer didn’t disappoint me. Thanks for the update~ ٩(๑❛ᴗ❛๑)۶

I expected Yona, but narcisstic Mel is also good.

Also, how did I not notice NIne had the most gorgeous color palette before! Pink Eyes and Light Blue hair, mwah, c'est Magnifique!
Blushy Nine, Cyute~

Also, gay feels.
The GAY Feels is stronger than ever. Ahn, YurixMel!!

I have a feeling this favour is about restoring Nine's tongue.

Users who are viewing this thread