Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 34

Yona flexing her jewelries is a queen!!! And NNNNNIIIINNNNEEEEE!!!!! GET YOUR ADORABLE SELF OVER HERE!!!!!!

I feel reeeaaallllyyy bad for Yuri... She's coveted by fools

I really like the maid Yona and Yuri ofc.
Aaand for the ship, I know the author will just tease us with yuri bait, but the main pair ofc is Nine x Melisa lol.
Still hoping to see Melisa x Yuri in the future.

Haha, Yona sure is intresting.

And i am deffinetly on team Yuri, but i know Nine is gonna be endgame. Honestly, just go for them both, they are both cute and they both care for her so much. Malisa got two hands for a reason.

After reading the credits page, I reread the chapter just so I could appreciate how much work you guys put in. It looks beautiful. Thank you so much for your hard work.

Group Leader
@vanilla1016 hi, no we won't be! we've just been super busy recently with other group work and stuff so releases have been slower T_T

hopefully next chap should be up soon

Aggregator gang
I really wanted to see cute, dead ass drunk Yuri. Would have even been better if she had started fawning over Melissa like how Nine did. C'mon, Author! I'm thirsty and need a drink too... :(

Aggregator gang
Tysm for the chapter! Do we get to know what kind of drunk is Yuri in the novel or something? Really curious :D Also yuri was so cute last chapter!!!

@diiana

Aw thank you for responding! I’m glad to hear you guys won’t be dropping this, you’ve done such a great job with it so far. No rush and no pressure! any work you get out is always a blessing for us readers!

Users who are viewing this thread