Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

I wish the scene with the ashtray was real.
Okay then, hope we can get the tittle as crown prince removed because he obviously isnt fit for the crown.

@lms28 Korean law in protecting female victims*

This entire month there's been so many cases of females being r*ped, s**ually assaulted, forced pro**i*ution etc.
Aside from nth room there's so much more.
A trashy partiarchal society.

@lms28
No, I have not. I can see why people say that Korean law is flawed now. But this is what I was looking for. An actual developed argument which provides backing for the claim that someone makes is generally better than simply stating that something is bad without reasoning, especially when that something in question is a country or culture. Although the comment I replied to earlier may have been founded by actual facts, the presentation made it seem as though the poster was simply making a derogatory statement due to a lack of actual explanation.

GOD WHAT A REFRESHING LEAD! you own it, girl! i don’t care if you’re a villainess or a devil itself, i’ll support you! 🎉🎉🎉

Dex-chan lover
I highkey wished for her daydream of smashing him with the ashtray to be true.... Never thought my thoughts could be so violent XDDDD

Fed-Kun's army
WHY ARE ALL THESE CHAPTERS SO CREATIVE LIKE,,, she rlly out here ENGAGING in modern day reality

like i love how she draws in philosophers, modern day korean standards/sexism, doge, smashing ashtrays- like she out here just. being big brained.

OOOOH KANT IS HERE TOO HAHA
That reminded me of A False Confession

lmao i was so shookt when she bashed his head 😂 thank goodness it was just imagination

Lmao at the kpop/modern world references

TAKE THAT YOU SUCKY PRINCE

Users who are viewing this thread