Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 40

YOU TELL HIM MELISSA!!!! CRUSH THAT A**HOLEEEEEE!!!

THANK YOU FOR THE TRANSLATION!!! πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ™β€οΈβ€οΈπŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Oooooohhh, I'm so happy right now! Break him! Leave no piece intact! Traumatize him so much that he becomes a blob

@SilentStorm - So. . . may I ask. . .
Glad to hear Ian learns how to be a better man. Bravo for him even though I still ABSOLUTELY hate him! But seriously though, what in the hell is Jake's freaking deal? Is he just completely broken mentally or something? I mean, it seems like no matter how many times Mel tells off otherwise, he just honest-to-GOD cannot hear her! So really. . . what is his deep-seated issue causing all of this stupid chaos? I know he's probably affected by the author's influence like all of the other brainless male characters in the story but still. . . .

Dex-chan lover
😍Yaaasss. Been wait'n a real long time for this.πŸ˜†πŸ€©πŸ‘Ύ

This! This so rewarding. I want more of this stuff. More. Don't stop. Gave me more. Muhahahahahhahahahaha.🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Oh man, i felt a little bad for him when he cried. Hopefully he takes her comment to heart and becomes a better person after this.

Dayummmmmm she has a POINT! I’m worried about how their world is gonna end 🀣🀣🀣 mellissa for queen ✨✨✨✨

At first i thought that ian was touched by melissa's act (bcs he blushed) but turns out he feels insulted lmaooooo :( yassss melissa you go girl!!!! Give him a lesson!!!!

Thanks for the update. Ah
the start of Ian's redemption subplot. I was honestly very surprised the novel was heading to this direction, with 3 out of 4 getting their redemption. Since this is a spoiler, Jack the werewolf is semi redeemed due to Mel beating him in brute strength, then Ian gets his due to Mel speaking facts this chapter. Next is Jake. As for Peacock, I haven't read the spoilers in a while but he gets a rushed, neutral ending if I remember it right. Does the worst out of the 4 of them, gets sent to jail, once released, just magically moves on from Yuri. Eh. Don't really care. What's important is that out of the 4 of them, surprisingly Ian's got the best out of the 3 redemptions (he really DOES try to be a better king), Jack is rushed (since again, he got his because of the law of the jungle. Got beaten and subdued by Mel's dominance/strength), Jake... becomes a traveler (since you know, having MelxNine means he can never go home due to his allergies) but he sends letters!

Users who are viewing this thread