Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 40

Dex-chan lover
I could read an entire chapter of Melissa insulting Ian
Thanks for the update

🧍‍♀️remember when people thought that this was going to be bad and that melissa was going to be a push over. i ain’t forget.

Dex-chan lover
how solid and not heated, shows how grave this situation is.
I can't imagine this is how much schooling it took to get this far. good for the scum, at least they have a chance to reform
and it's difficult and frustrating to think that the ML' cast is all influential people when they're like this

Fed-Kun's army
Man, even as a guy Ian fucking pisses me off. I thought he was just innocent but he’s a damn child.

Man, screw protecting Yuri, Melissa needs to be worrying about the future of this entire nation at this point.

I really hoped this chapter would be longer cause Melissa is exposing Ian's cheating ass! He's SCUM who needs to know his place in the world and recognize that using his position as the crown prince really doesn't help him with what he wants.

Thank u and cant wait for the next one!

Yes!! Time to unroll the list of reasons he's messed up and needs a verbal beat down!

Aggregator gang
About Ian later on in the novel
He actually takes Melissa's comments to heart and realizes he is a crappy prince and decides to let her and Yuri alone as he goes on wanting to be more involved with politics rather than sleeping around, he also decides to stop hanging with bad influences, one of which is Jake as Jake just allowed him to do everything he wanted even when it was blatantly cheating on his sister and Jake blaming Melissa for it.

Yes, Ian gets character development and realizes what a bastard he was, yes, he eventually decides Jake sucks too and would probably drag him down to how he was before...Jake, believe it or not, is angry about this and blames Melissa for going too far with her plans to spite Ian and make him jealous in hopes he would come back...because he still believes she loves Ian even after all of this and outright thinks that there is no way Ian would ever come back because Yuri is superior in every way.

...Jake has absolutely no respect for Melissa and i am starting to see why Ian thought he would be a bad influence.

Fed-Kun's army
I completely forgot that this dude is going to become Emperor someday. Yeesh

At first i honestly thought he was blushing and crying cuz he recived something from Melissa and was embarrassed and happy inside... BUT then HE opened his mouth and ruined it. I lost my sht reading his rambling 🙃

Ian just realized melissa hates him wtf. Although melissa already show him so much hint that she hates him, she must talk it directly to make ian fully understand.😩😩😩

Ian head such messed up 😡😡

but think it carefully, i cant really blame him since the author made him like that. Even yuri, the female protagonist who already know the truth cant escape. so yeah… melissa safe yuri! make sure your end game with nine! then safe thoose dumb guys! lolol

Users who are viewing this thread