Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 40

For a moment, I thought Ian fell for Melissa, but thank god, the author is not stupid like others ♥

Double-page supporter
It says something that he broke down crying as over something as small as that.

Like boy you sure do think shit about women don't ya?

honestly, i hope melissa's bluntness finally gets through these assholes in the future.

Dex-chan lover
There are important stuff going on but I cant help but be distracted by the Tiara. It looks good on princesss Ian

Fed-Kun's army
Ah. Ian looks so cute crying like that. Especially since he's wearing tiara. Please throw him to BL manga so I could see him properly wrecked.

Fed-Kun's army
Tell it straight to his face, that he is a piece of shit that deserves no mercy, yet some girls for some reason like that kind of character in romance novels. Ah Melissa, keeping your top spot as No. 1 Villainess character ranking among all other ones and doing it so effortlessly.

Give us that well-articulated, not-up-for-debate, educated and clear list of character flaws sis!
As much as I hate Ian it would be nice if he had character development instead of just getting dethroned like in other series. I mean, under no circumstances should Yuri ever be pushed into his marriage, but if he just has growth and gets into an arranged marriage with someone else for political reasons...I'm down.

His education must be really poor if he thinks that everyone should just accept his logic because he's royalty. Yuri and Melissa are allowed to reject his advances...trying to justify your own character, after someone told you they don't like it, is silly. Either you change yourself and make it right or you accept that you aren't the right match for each other. You don't get a free pass just because you were "raised that way."

Oh shit go off sis 😤
I'm guessing the kingdom suffers greatly due to Ian rein... But I can't lie he looked good in the tiara crying 😂

Thank you for the update!!

Damn if I was Melissa and I knew that Ian was going to become my fricking Emperor I would run away like right now

Users who are viewing this thread