Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 40

Oooh Man,
I feel sorry for Ivan....
even though he's a womanizing asshole, as Melissa said several times, he’s like that because of the novel’s author, who gave him a bad personality and development , thinking it makes him "cool and hot"

But, yEEES, I LOVED MELISSA SCREAMING THE TRUTH ON HIM

Melissa never fail to amaze me. She definitely deserve the first place as my fav female character ever.

Dex-chan lover
boy needs to be told off so bad its gonna take multiple chapters to go through all the grievances 👏

Fed-Kun's army
wait if Ian was supposed to propose during the firework, does that mean that the end of the novel is near ?

YES. This feels so healing after so many shoujo series of "but I'm hurting," said the scumbag ML and the FL feeling guilty for not considering his feelings and forgiving him immediately. HOLD HIM ACCOUNTABLE.

Fed-Kun's army
Give it to him Melissa! Don't hold back!

Plot twist that could totally happen. This "beyond the end of the novel" that Melissa talks about... it would be interesting if Yuri herself is the one that has lived past the end of the novel, finds out that the world falls apart, and then reincarnates to the start the novel to try to find a way to change the fated end. And she's already done it a bunch of times, only this this, she has help from Melissa.

Users who are viewing this thread