Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 41

😫NOOOO!" not the I'm gonna confess to you under the fire works but you can't hear me at that exact part because of the noise trope"😫

Very pretty editing for the texts - particularly on the firework! And LoL omgosh these male characters are absolutely traasshhhh 😆 other than Nine of course

I love how Yuri is included as a potential partner for Melissa by the writer, regardless of who she'll eventually end up with. Asian writers still tend to be pretty heteronormative and all same sex relationships are almost always portrayed as platonic, so it's really refreshing to see that Yuri's attraction to Melissa isn't written off as friendship.
also, while the male leads were trash, I do wish they would have some character development in the future (though I see no hope for the green peacock. I don't even remember his name lol. He can rot in hell for all I care). Especially Ian, since he's going to end up ruling the empire and he needs to be a good emperor to ensure that Melissa could live peacefully in the future, and Jake, since he shares a house with Melissa and I'd actually like to see them have some sibling squabbles that aren't actually out of hatred.

Beautiful scanlating job!
and melissa had to make that apalled face, I bet Nine will be shocked to see her reaction haha poor baby

Double-page supporter
latest

BE NICE TO NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Is it just me or did anyone else realise that there's this black and white swirly background that was used in almost ALL romance webtoon?

Do not tell me she ignored Nines confession to freaking worry about the plot of the book. I will scream SO LOUD. And totally lose my marbles.

Aggregator gang
@Katamitch alot of webtoon authors use some premade assets. people noticed that some tea sets etc are exactly the same across different webtoons and authors sometimes.

Users who are viewing this thread