Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 45

melissa, jus crush all those male leads. you don't have to do anything else except accept yuri's love for you (and nine as well so it's gon be poly huehue)

Teach them about consent Melissa! She tried talking to him before but he just couldn’t see it 🤷‍♀️

The way Jake ambushing Yuri is portrayed makes me think that it's not just an illustration of Melissa's thoughts, but an actual scene that happened during one of Yuri's lives.

Group Leader
Well the mound if dead animal corpses was awful indeed, really looking forward to seeing how this next capture target is sorted out... hopefully once and for all!

god I LOVE yuri. and melissa. girls are always the best I love girls I love seeing men get crushed by women 💕

Damn the Crown Prince got put in his place... Now Jake got exposed and shut down...
Time to make this beast idiot regret he was born.

This chapter is EVERYTHING. I'm so glad to see people finally call out "romance" manhwa/novels romanticising stalking. It ain't cute.

Wuxia characters be like: damn mate...150 million km...thats like...half a continent😰

first is that idiotic peaCOCK, then the stupid crown prince who thinks by using his dick, and now the sniper mage who don't know shit abt romance, all theres left is that brawl-ish wolf

Fed-Kun's army
Melissa and Yuri FUCKING TELLING HIM, god that's satisfying. I'm glad Yuri gets the chance to tell him off to his face. Melissa did a great job setting up that moral lesson. It's especially juicy for doubling as criticism for the way certain stories uncritically romanticize this shit.

1036681.png

Users who are viewing this thread