Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 45

Double-page supporter
Sir Jake Podebrat, voici une injonction d'éloignement de 150000000 km. Veuillez donc aller en orbite.

Fed-Kun's army
If I didn't ship her with nine I would've shipped her with the foolish red hair. He is little childish but in the sea of nonsensical idiots and stalkers, he seems to be okay (please don't prove me wrong by becoming a stalker!)

Double-page supporter
Thank you!
wat a bloody mess I say
hmmmm.... red-wolf guy doesn't seem to hv any flaws (atm), just seems childish and reckless....

Jack will prob turn out to be super physically abusive (having Wolf logic that you deal with problems by biting people or something).

We have also seen that he fights first and asks questions later (think back to ch 20?)

Hope nothing bad will happen to Nine again

jesus that wolf isnt romantic at all this is creepy... LIKE all of those people thats following her is just CREEPY!

Contributor
Oh look it's a guy I forgot was also supposed to be into Yuri

WOWOWOW this chapter was just WOW HOW IS IT POSSIBLE THAT I LOVE MELISSA AND YURI MORE AND MORE

Dex-chan lover
Next dumbass to get the boot is the leader of the beast-kin. Looking forward to this.

Dex-chan lover
Somehow the fact that Jake has never spoken to yuri before this, makes his actions so much creepier. Did he think that she would get into trouble then he pops out saves her and boom relationship with some strange stalker she doesn't even know?hes insane if that was his plan

Ngl....wolf guy is hot.....

Welp technically both the wolf guys in this story are hot.

This guy seems like he’s the emotional physical abuse type that gaslights you at every opportunity:)

Users who are viewing this thread