Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 45

If Melissa has no more magic, can she still use the sword of +100 werewolf slaughtering?
And could "butcher" be a werewolf compliment?

Double-page supporter
YOOOOO THAT TAKEDOWN WAS SO GOOD 👏👏👏 i’m so glad we’re finally moving onto beating the shit out of and making examples of these asshole MLs. i like that both melissa and yuri spell it out word for word how messed up these guys are acting bc sometimes subtlety doesn’t work for obstinate meatheads like the MLs 😤

Thanks for the update!!! I think this is my favorite chapter so far, if only bc melissa/nine/yuri team is such a strong combo

Dex-chan lover
Trust the wolf idiot to make a meat mountain.

Also wow I am so satisfied with this chapter. That was such a good pay off.

This story makes me rethink of all the other stuff I have been reading so far and thought that they were"romantic"...😷
Thank you for the chapter ♥♥

Aggregator gang
now That I think about it besides the people I'm around the internet and Manga like these literally built up What I think is right and wrong
I wonder who in the 2000s would actually write something like this
Soft is what the guys are missing it like the balancing point. I think this is what they were supposed to be like referenced from other harems instead of shity men
Jake: A smart guy, straight forward mostly but very vague when it comes to feelings. Watches from afar but sometimes does talk to her {that doesn't really happen but I needed something to be in common with Jack} (Nothing like him tbh but that's the only trope I can tie with Jakey boi even a bit)
Jack: Dumb guy whos really good at athletics Soft and sweet mostly
Prince what's his name: Prince's are usually either that popular hardworking Prince who everyone looks up too. When he meets the MC he usually think"shes different" and gets attached too her. he thinks every single person just want the title as princess or something
Peacock guy: Honestly I have no idea I guess the same as Jack those two are hard

Fed-Kun's army
Yess!!! Jake and every other creepy ML in fiction finally got the take down they deserved!! I seriously don't get how stalking and possessiveness is seen as romantic; people who are into that need to get their brains checked.

She just dealt with the prince and her brother, guess it's the wolf's turn now. Wonder what she'll do to him?

Melissa is more affectionate with Nine when he’s in his wolf form. Probably because human and animal boundaries are different 🤷🏼‍♀️. Nine should just stay in his beast form so Melissa with cuddle him. Look how happy he was getting pet 😍🤣

I kinda feel bad for Jake. What they said was correct. And beating around the bush wouldn’t have been helpful because it could lead to misinterpretation. But I could’ve done without that final bit. Kinda felt like putting lemon juice on an open wound. Buuuuut if I had a stalker I’d probably say the same thing so... 🤷🏼‍♀️.

Fed-Kun's army
Next target to be redeemed found.

Progress of redeeming target 3:

0%

I so knew it was him. Ugh, can't blame Yuri. I would've probably thrown up by now.

Fed-Kun's army
@Air203776 Seems like Yuri always assumed he was "coincidentally" passing by (rather than being in a position to help her because he was following her around constantly), since Melissa telling her about Jake stalking her came as a surprise.

I like that the main difference between Melissa and jake is that she told Yuri about what was going on and they came up with this plan together. She didn’t try to only deal with him on her own because what was most important was how Yuri felt about it and supporting how she wanted to respond. She isn’t trying to be a savior, she just wants to be a good friend.

Users who are viewing this thread