Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 45

oooooh this is just precious and amazing and so so SO GOOD!!!!

i read this in one go and i laughed so hard i choked several times xD. omg this is both hilarious and adorable. and i'm rooting for you, pink-eyed werewolf dude with an awkward number for name :D and the beautiful MOC heroine trying to get rid of all the cliche annoyances. so badass!!

Thank you for putting that creepy bastard in his place, hopefully he will change for the better now ... that said girl get a restraining order

Contributor
The beginning of this chapter is best accompanied with the song Run Boy Run by Woodkid.

Dex-chan lover
Gold

Screenshot-2020-10-12-22-46-49-105.jpg

Let me tell you... Killing a mountain of animals is not how you capture a woman's heart, you fu**ing creep!

Dex-chan lover
Lmao. I thought he at least had consent from her, they haven't even had a conversation I'm wheezing

Ways not not impress a girl :
Completely decimate the animal population
and create mass extinction event

Aggregator gang
Lol they've never even talked which makes the stalking even creepier... its good that Yuri is able to put an end to it herself because in real life I'd be too scared to confront someone who is stalking me...

They should ban Jack from entering the hunt.. I mean, he's a werewolf, wth he joined human competition -_-

@starryskei
Quick Transmigration Cannon Fodder's Record of Counterattacks is basically a series that goes through why all the popular tropes are bad. I can't seem to remember (I mtl-ed that's how good it was.) if the translator got to the yandere arc yet but here's the translator's site: http://butterflyscurse.stream/novel-translations/qtf-table-of-contents/

Here's another novel in which the prince is exposed for the stalking creep he is. The novel is complete but the manga just got started. Manga link (novel link is on that page): https://mangadex.org/title/54367/the-noble-girl-with-a-crush-on-a-plain-and-studious-guy-finds-the-arrogant-prince-to-be-a-nuisance

The savagery of Melissa is rubbing off on Yuri.✨
Btw, I love how this series is exposing and putting down inexcusable behaviors. Like, some people irl experience something like these things to some degree and it's not okay at all.
Like the pressure that Yuri experienced from peacock, the blatant cheating from the prince, and the stalking from Jake. They're all toxic behaviors that people should learn to avoid from others.

OMG, HE KILLED A WHOLE ZOO! 👀👀👀

Ngl, my respect and admiration for Melissa is growing with every single panel.🙈🥰

I completely agree with @ImJustAWeirdo
What makes this webnovel/manhwa so unique and refreshing is not just the comedy but the fact that it makes you view so called romantic actions (such as Jake’s ‘protecting’ and Ian’s cheating, and Peacock’s obsessiveness in a completely different way.)
These actions are so romanticized in many webnovels (that I’ve read) that at first it may seem okay and maybe even cool or likable, but when you put yourself in the FL/ML that has to deal with this’s shoes, you realize that these kinds of things are disgusting (cheating) and most of the time just outright terrifying (stalking and obsessiveness)... 😣

Aggregator gang
From how Yuri is described in the supposed novel, I'm currently under the impression her body has been taken over like Melissa.
I remember her mentioning wanting to be freed from something, I think she said a curse. Plus her manner has been far from saintly, and this is under the assumption that she is saintly throughout a fixed story.
Remember Peacock Melody has a side story=bad ending, meaning this novel must've been a visual novel or something of the sort, and a player is required to make her choices. I think the Yuri we see IS the player.

Users who are viewing this thread