Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 47

Dex-chan lover
Lol same, if it looks like an animal has gotten hurt I get so worried and sad

Wait a minute, but Jack still hasn't shown any interest in Yuri other than calling her "a girl with a sweet scent". Why kidnap her now?
Oh and I guess if Nine is involved than they just couldn't afford to kidnap Melissa and just went for Yuri lol 😂

Wait...Nine Forton??? Are they family ??? Are they perhaps siblings ? TF DID YOU DO TO YOUR OWN KIN YOU B*TCHA$$ JAKE ??!!!!
Also...isn't Yuri strong enough to escape on her own? I mean, she's like the strongest mage or sorcerer out there right? I'm sure she can at least like do the littlest of things to make it easier for her to escape, right?
Also, leave baby Liev alone you disgusting prick !!!!
And Nine...are you okay, boo~? Y^Y

Siblings or cousins? So he isn't just a random werewolf, he's a noble werewolf right?
But wait so does Liev?!?!

ALSO @FenrysBaskerville I don't think Jack was the one that kidnapped Yuri. This is a third party we haven't been introduced to yet (that Melissa knows about).

Remember when it said Jack was the 2nd strongest werewolf? That's when I suspected nine was the 1st strongest, plot-wise it'd probably make sense.

Are Jack and Nine relatives ?

Oh well... Melissa's brother lost his gun and Jack still is unconscious, so only Nine and Melissa with her swordsmanship abilities have to save Yuri.

Fed-Kun's army
Can someone explain why the werewolves haven't received any repercussions for breaking the law? Sure, they received a status of nobility because they were powerful, but I doubt that the crown would accept:
1. our Yuri, crown prince's stalking target, getting kidnapped
2. they 'assaulted' their royal magician
3. they destroyed an object blessed by the goddess (we've got enough problems of religion in other villainess stories)
4. they are blatantly waging war against their own nobility.
5. Previous aggression of trespassing and assault

Like, I love this series and Nine, but hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
I'm calling some bullshit.

Double-page supporter
Poor duke, he misunderstood the situation and was only given the break-down
oh-ho, a villain arrives~ will this one be another one written terribly by the author, or will he actually be evil?

Dex-chan lover
Well, Nine is angry despite it was his love rival who was taken away, that's cool. Or is he mad that the villain knows that Jack and him are family?

Can't wait for next chapter

thank you for uploading !

i still feel kinda bad for the dad hes just trying his best lsdkjflksjd

I'm 100% sure Yuri is going to be unfazed by this considering she's been in a time loop

Users who are viewing this thread