Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 47

Dex-chan lover
Given that Yuri has been in a time loop and the only thing Melissa changed is how melissa acted I feel bad for Yuri, she practically gave up on changing the timeline at this point so her getting kidnapped was probably her just giving up again

Dex-chan lover
For those who forgot, I think all werewolves use "Forton" as their last name in their alias

Omg the dad's first thought at Jake losing something precious was his balls 🤣🤣🤣

I love how the crown prince is acting all lady like :cough I mean so well educated: and is dispersing people from the location and asking them to no mention what happened :>

Dex-chan lover
What's this about Yuri being in a time loop ? Can she restart at will ? And how do we know this ?

Fed-Kun's army
@Yuwenn forget what chapter it was but she had a short internal monologue where she implied she's been stuck in a loop within the novel, don't know much other than that

Um, the fact that their dad's mind went straight to the son losing his balls 😂

Also, you can just cover your eyes Nine! With your palm. No need to poke your eyes out (esp since this might happen more often in the future😏)

Fed-Kun's army
Melissa will save the day ! but still I want to be spoiled ! is the villain a demon king or something?

Users who are viewing this thread