Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 47

Dex-chan lover
A villain has arrived? So who is the more villainous villain? 🤔 Melissa or that mysterious werewof?

The highlight of this whole chapter is the God given last panel of an angry Nine. 😏😎

Thank you for the chap!

“Wait, wasn’t that butler a mute?!” 😂 I lost it at that line. Poor daddy is out of the loop. I appreciate that the creators added that line, from a continuity perspective. Also, Nine can talk now and we should all still be freaking out about it.

Poor baby puppy TT those dogs don't get the love they deserve at times and that villain is making them look worse and doing a disservice😭

@lalatraveler
the interesting is, i think it's on purpose. Melissa says in this chapter that it was too soon and that the hunt had barely ended for this "villain" to appear. it was so sudden that even blindsided her

So I am putting my cents on the author and artist talent and say the they went for this "rushed and sudden" feeling and succeeded =p

Hahaha her poor dad is so out of the loop! Poor Yuri, everyone is always in her business. And finally, angry Nine is pretty hot.

@RozuArison08 Aw wait Rottweilers? Every one I've met has been very sweet. However they did respond poorly to anyone that got nervous around them. Are they as snappy as pitbulls? My dad used to breed those and they were very unpleasant.

@sgathach "so when he learned that Jack had taken an interest in a girl, he kidnapped her just for the fun of it", what I meant was since Jack hasn't shown much interest in Yuri yet there's no point for anyone to kidnap her.

Fed-Kun's army
Oof Nine be looking like that... Does that mean it's somehow his time to fight??? 😱

@Flames378913 I forgot about that...
What chapter was it again? That Yuri basically said (not to Melissa) that she's been through this before? Dang I can't remember.

Users who are viewing this thread