Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 49

i was honestly hoping they end the season when Jack clicked that red button lmao

did they just troll me with that reset button lmaoooo😂😂😂🤡

Anyway, this is so good. omg can't wait for the next
Thank you for the update🤩😊

Dex-chan lover
This is amazing lmao.
Yona is amazing, that fake-out was amazing, and Melissa's magnanimous patience is the most amazing thing for sure. I wish I found this webtoon by the time it finished so I can enjoy it in all it's glory.

Dex-chan lover
I guess out of all the male leads, the violent one is the best one. Jack is so-so okay in my book, but he still tried to hurt Nine so...

Should've just ended the chapter with Jack blowing everyone up with the red button and uploaded it on April 1st.

Guys...jack is not a himbo... 😭😭 he lacks the core himbo trait of Respecting Women. He only kinda respects Melissa bc she beat the stuffing outta him (also who wouldn’t respect Melissa)

At best, he’s a feminist the way Bakugo is, bc he disrespects everyone equally until they Physically knock some respect into him 😌🤜🏼

Dex-chan lover
THE BIG RED BUTTON MUST BE PRESSED!!!!

I'm dead when the nuke blow up and we resumed from a nice attraction, wish he never returned.

Yona, you never cease amaze me.

Jack is my favorite out of all of the asses that are the original MLs, because at least he's a funny idiot in the way Mammon from Obey Me is

Fed-Kun's army
“Stealth is optional for this mission.” lol

It is really a wonder how the author keep churning out high-quality chapter after chapter.

@immortalartisan Perhaps it is creepy coming from a complete stranger, but have a happy birthday anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread