Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Wow Ian is really the worst. Not only cheating on her cause she didn't like her and refusing to break off the engagement but pretending Melissa threw the ashtray.
(I really adore the drawing style, the expressions are fantastic, both hilarious and very vivid, and yet they still remain very pretty)

I feel like the chapters are short and focuses too much on her inner monologue. Either way it’s a fun read.

I needed more 🤷‍♀️ why is it so short. I mean yeah the art is really hard to draw. But wow, I like the FL attitude too realistic. The prince is a dumbest bastard ever. Hope Melissa can break-off her engagement.

I feel like the only reason he can’t end the engagement is because his dad/the emperor would absolutely against it and he’s too much of a wimp to actually make any sort of attempt to break it off so he settles for insulting MC for entertainment 🤦‍♀️

DUDE! Characters sometime make me angry but this LEGIT MADE MY BLOOD FING BOIL! If my blood pressure were to rise any tiny bit more I might have to get hospitalized.

Gosh, i lover her character.
But the story telling kinda annoys me.
It is so strangely and exaggerated theatrical, with her monologue stopping the play for short times.

Not gonna lie I really like this story. Maybe it because the ml never get blamed or their punishment is light. I like the hell raising protagonist .

Dex-chan lover
The proof that the story telling works is that people are frustrated by the slow pace. I find it satisfying that author builds up that much before blowings things. It gives more impact to the situation.

Users who are viewing this thread