Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Well this is kind of getting annoying now. 5 chapters just for a break up and she still didn't get the result she wanted. uuuuuurgh!!!!!

Dex-chan lover
Jupp, took to long and didn't even result in the breakup we deserv.. MC deserved. The thought of having him around for another time to tie MC to him is excruciating, but I do dig the style of the webcomic. Aside of being faaaar to long in that room, this series is flawless.

Group Leader
Don't really get the negative comments. How boring would this be if everything went according to plan?

That Ian made this situation worse haha I really like the mc, this is so great!
Thank you for translating this : ) I tried to read very slowly, because I didn't want to finish it quickly.

WTH? IM SO PISSED THAT SON OF B*TCH IAN.
God I can't wait to see the downfall of the fckers, getting on my nerve

How that bitch not going to break the engagement if he won’t even defend her when there’sa misunderstanding ?!?! I can’t believe I thought he was cute when he was first introduced. I Hope he gets shit on

@N_Yuzuki if you read chapter 3 of Just Do It, that translator group talked with this group to take over since they had more man power. It's not sniping if they agreed to pass the torch.

HE'S SO JERK I HATE HIM SO MUCH ARGHHHHHH
I WANT TO KICK HIS D*CK THEN SCRATCH HIS FACE THEN... THEN... ARGH IDK WHAT I WANNA DO TO THIS SHIT ANYMORE, I HATE YOU SO MUCH STUPID CROWN PRINCE

@N_Yuzuki i've read all the chapthers from this group because they were uploaded earlier, after i read every chapter, the notification would show the other group chapter

That prince is so aggravating!! 😤 Those guards are as stupid as the prince.

Anyhoo, thanks for the update! 🙂

Users who are viewing this thread