Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Damn... I hope there's another, better prince to be crowned instead cuz this one sucks😒

LLOLOLOL Is it fucking bad that I have my knife 🔪 LOL I fucking want to kill him. I think I need to hold onto those philosopher s too.

Holy cow he is literally the worst!!!! And what's with the guards grabbing her like that?! She didn't do anything wrong! 😡Ugh I'm so pissed now.

This is an amazing story. I hope she gets him back a hundred fold. What an utter garbage person.

I am fuming with rage 😡😡😡 can we make the crown prince suffer till the end of the webtoon? Like I won’t be satisfied seeing him ruined only in 1 chapter omg. I think the crown prince wants to keep the engagement intact so he can play with other women

Double-page supporter
I am loving this but at the same time my blood is boiling at this a**hole. JUST BREAK OFF THE FRICKIN ENGAGEMENT. If anyone knows spoilers as to why he keeps refusing please let me know

Me right now😡😠🤯🤬🤬🤬🤬
Urgh those twofaced sh*theads💆🏻‍♀️

My god I can feel my blood pressure rising with every chapter and conversation. I'd have chopped of his head even if I would incur capital punishment. Gah!

Dex-chan lover
Well now we're mad. Let's translate that into the prince dying

I'm going to keep reading this for a few more chapters, but if it keeps dragging on like this then I'll have to pass on this.

if she doesn't get the fucking revenge she deserves I'm gonna lose my fucking shit cuz he has brain damage and my brain cells are rotting looking at his bullshit

on another note, as much as the male lead is a fucktard, thank you for the translations! it was surprising to see how many there were today

Users who are viewing this thread