Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
Is this one of those manwhas that just drags on...?
It started off good but now I can see the future a bit...lol

Are we Serious here? The male lead is an utter trash. Gosh. I hope other characters will less annoying than he is.

tenor.gif

At least acording with the MC the prince is the worst of the four, so I hope the other three, even if still assholes, are not as vomit inducing as this massive douchebag.

I’m so frustrated ugh! What an asshole.. can someone please link me the raws? Or is it from a novel? I really want to know what happened next.

Dex-chan lover
Cut his dick off. That is probably the best punishement to a cheater like this trash prince.😛

oh man I was so excited for the chapter update (I still am super duper grateful!) but damn I’m so mad now LOL. Seriously hope he falls for her and she smashes his heart like he did to her smh. 🤬 can’t imagine how upset original FL must’ve been walking into that scene so many times, just thinking about it is so upsetting.

Fed-Kun's army
Why did she have to say that at the end ? I would've put on my favorite sad face and acted like someone who has given up on life just to preface the later request to annull the engagement. The way she acted made everyone think "oh this crazy bitch is doing her usual stuff"

Does it even make sense for the guards to hold a duke’s daughter without hearing any directions from the prince?

While the premise starts off great and we have an MC with a strong personality, I find the conversation and execution to be a bit draggy. Some parts are repeated over and over again and it went nowhere.

The MC could have easily shut off the prince's idiotic argument and end this confrontation in less than 2 chapters. Throughout their argument, I could only think of the quote "Arguing with a fool only proves that there are two".

I'll still follow this webtoon tho to see how it goes. Love the premise, love the MC, love the art and design, but not so much the execution.

bruh wtfffffffffffffffff unbelievable my blood pressures going up too jesus christ this is so infuriating. i hope she just breaks it off so coldly he’s left in a sewer gutter lmao

Fuuunnnnnnnn I never feel this mad at a character before....... please purge that Ian I hate him so much pls make him suffer pls pls

Zm

Oh .y God
This absolute trash thus fuckwr I CANNNOOOOTTTT
YO y'all have no idea how happy I was when she bashed him with the ashtray and the the following disappointment at finding out it was but a daydream AAAAAAAAGGGGHHHHH
This disgusting excuse for a human needs to die. I don't care someone woop his ass

What a douchebag! So Melissa literally looked and became a villainess because of this faggot. I pity her for loving a dumb guy like him.

I just love the expressions on her face tho. Very "miss not so sidekick" and "true beauty" kind of expressions. 😅

Looking at the cover photo, the guy on her lap isn't one of the four guys right? so maybe that's the ML.

Users who are viewing this thread