Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

@4sarah1212

Sounds like hes just a dick and thought pranking her with cheating would eventually drive her away. Since he's not personally affected by her reaction. He just enjoyed the show and lived with no consequences for a long time.

But now that she verbally and physically wants to leave him, it probably a huge shock to him.

He was probably suffocating from the early years when she wouldn't leave him alone. Considering he had no respect or love for her to begin with.

Dex-chan lover
@4sarah1212
Because he wants things to go his way and if isn't going his way it won't go anywhere. Typical spoiled asshole.

Dex-chan lover
well that dragged for like 4 chapters... but omg... that jerk face
Many thanks

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@OniQueen Common Sense of a Duke's Daughter did it before.

Also think the girl should just pray to Gandhi... the man of peace... and nuclear bombs.

Ok, yeah, my blood pressure have been rising at an unbelievable rate these two chapters, why can’t she just bluntly tell the king to annul the engagement? And someone fire those guard please, I don’t care if they’re just doing their jobs, I need to see them getting fired to lower my blood pressure at least a little

Thank you for the hard work! I feel like the main lead. Like Ian so fucking stupid and irritating that air shouldn't even be wasted on him.

This guy is a complete piece of..... Ugh!! What the heck!? Can anyone slap this guy!! Like wtf!!

Sorry sorry! Thank you for translating! Please continue this manhua☺️✨!
I just wanna rant how this guy is really over and b*tch what!?

Thank you so very much for translating!

Ok sis.....time for the silent treatment.....ignore him as if he doesn’t exists!

Fed-Kun's army
I can't continue reading this, at least not until the chapter she executes this retard is up.

Ahhhhhh!!!!! I just want to AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! WTF!!! JUST DROP DEAD YA ASSHOL*!!!!!! OMG MY HEARTTTTT..MY SANITYYYYYY!!!!!
thank you for translanting and hard work☺️

Fed-Kun's army
@SaitoHimea
They didn't even do that good a job of things. "The Prince has been in a room with a woman other than his fiancee, and his shirt is off. Said fiancee only showed up about x minutes ago. Detain the fiancee!"

Yes, there's the whole bit of her (before isekai-ed) history of attacking the women, but there's more than a bit of a "why has he been meeting alone with so many women other than his fiancee?" that should be asked there.

Ezk

Ian, i hope you get a kick in the balls and a fist in the face. Blue haired dude please come fast

Users who are viewing this thread