Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Also, I can't believe she let the guards treat her that way when she doesn't feel anything for the prince anymore. She has a higher status than the guards (even though she must've been treated that way often when she was still in love with the prince) and I don't even wanna get started at how the guards seems to not bat an eye with the prince openly cheating in front of his fiancee. Like wtf, why are they making it like she is the one at fault?

Don't they teach crown princes to be rational? why is he so dumb? 🥱🤦🏾‍♀️

This series has potential but damn is there way too much backtracking and exposition. Author needs to learn how to show not tell

Dex-chan lover
Imagine if there's no pay off and we're just watching our MC get fucked over by jackasses forever.

I think like the MC, now it's my love for this series that broke...
Guy is a pain, and after all that everyone is on his side? I'm looking for something to enjoy, not to rage...

I have to calm down. Calm down.

SH**!!!!! THERE'S NO WAY I CAN!!! SOMEONE, ANYONE, STRANGLE THAT SH***Y PRINCE NECK!!!!!

i have too many things to say about this scum of the earth to list in a comment so i just won't. i'll be looking forward to this trash getting cucked

Group Leader
what a fucking asshole- oh god i'm so glad he's not gonna be the ML. that's quite a refreshing MC/FL for once though.

I just found this, I think I'll read it a tad bit later lololol, and btw, there's 15 ch so far
Ty for the translation

@Torrence_Jet probably because she needs her father support to break it off. Otherwise the other party would need to be the one to end it.

@unremarkeyable

She done it multiple times, so assumptions.
Guards work under the royal family, royal family has a higher status and power than the mc. Guards work for royal family. Therefore guards must enforce protection upon the prince.

They know he cheats, what can they do? Their government is the their employer and the strongest ruling class of their kingdom. Are they gonna cry to another kingdom? Help our prince is a man slut!
Biting the hand that feeds you.

Aggregator gang
WHAT THE HECK IS HIS REASON FOR NOT BREAKING OFF THEIR ENGAGEMENT!??????
I gotta know! Is it seriously just cause she's the daughter of a duke!? I can't imagine a guy like that having such a rational reason. I really can't.
AHHHHH the curiosity is killing me!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread