Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

OH MY GOD HOW MUCH LONGER MUST WE BEAR WITH THIS AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I JUST SCREAMED MY LUNGS OFF BECAUSE OF THIS SHITTERY. I THINK MY BLOOD PRESSURE JUST PEAK. THIS ASSHOLE IS THE MOST ASSHOLE OF ANY ASSHOLES I'VE EVER SEEN TODAY. JUST BREAK THE ENGAGEMENT, YOU DIPSHIT!!! I've never been so pissed at a character before as much as this one. Congratulations. Now I'm dreading to read about the other guys.

Dex-chan lover
Should have mashed the ash tray into his face when she had the chance. If she’s going to be made a villain anyway might as well live up to her reputation. At least he would loose the only thing he’s got going for him, his handsome face.

FUCK!!!! He Should've Died!! Fuck!!! Just fuckk!!! The lrince should be tortured!!! He should be raled by horny orcs for 1 month straight, while pleading pathetically in front of his kingdom!! Fuuuuuuuuuuucccckkkkkk!!!!!

twist like mc got married with maou and obliterate her ex fiancee surely will lower my blood pressure

I really hope our MC ruins this prince. Something like this is unfortunately realistic - getting blamed for someone's mistake and people not backing you up. The prince is literally one of my least favourite types of people.

Hahhaa.... I never should have read this just after waking up. I'm literally angry flip

"He looks as though someone told him the earth was flat." Nearly died right there! Hope he gets kicked in the shin soon!

Users who are viewing this thread