Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

I’m hoping that Ian is truly the worst one of the four OG MLs bc if the others are worse, I don’t think I will be able to control my rage 🤬🤬

Dex-chan lover
oh my GOD please keep translating this
loving melissa so far

Que conchesumadre este men
What aaaan asssholee, i hope we see the real ML soon. This Prince shit has gave me an streess ulcer

aaaahhhhh I am so mad! I hope to see him get twisted into tiny little pieces and put to shame in front of everyone!!!

Dex-chan lover
Seriously, hopefully one of the bitches that sucks his dick next time will just bite it off.

I don't understand why she doesn't just break it off herself. The prince is going to ask her to break it off anyway.

Dex-chan lover
Wait so she slipped on the rug so hard it blasted the ash tray pieces into the wall into pieces.

I FRICKIN HATE THIS CROWN PRINCE DUDE HE ISNT EVEN SUITED TO BE ONE, I hope that blue hair dude in the picture is like his brother or relative so he can be like oh shit and she like oh yeah you are the shit I feel bad for the heroine if he falls for her

Dex-chan lover
Oh...my blood pressure...I really wish she’d used that glass ashtray on him in chapter 4......og Melissa what did you see in him

@uwumis that was like a 10 minute conversation over 4 of 5 chapters, so. At least it’s over

Hoping for those ladies who had sex with him gets STD, AIDS etc.... Kinda felt the need to slap her face for acting like she's weak and scared.... Tsk

Never have I wanted to legitimately kill a fictional character so badly until now 😬

Users who are viewing this thread