Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 54

This thing kinda felt rushed but either way, I still screamed for Nine

Dex-chan lover
I'm quite happy with this result it wasn't a cop out Nine wins because a power up. Our girl took a massive hit but dealt an even bigger one in turn.
Nine is winning not just because he powered up but because she put his brother in a position to lose.

Please author, don't make someone stop him for a stupid excuse like "don't kill him or you won't be better than him" or some shit like that. Sparing him is giving him a chance to retaliate. Just kill him, end of story.

Double-page supporter
Do it. DO IT!!! Don't you dare do a copout, author!! Good people can still be good people after they've killed someone, so let him kill this twisted, sick bastard!!!!! DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!

Nine is as cute as always! The evil brother can finally die. I've only seen him for a couple of chapters, but it's clear already how bad he is. Although I think I've already forgotten why he wanted to kidnap the blonde-former-FL in the first place. (damn I'm so bad with names)
And Melissa-sama is amazing!!!

Ahhhhh! Such a good chapter! Go Nines! I’m so proud of our baby boy for reaching his full potential! He and Melissa are such a power couple! Working together to take down Mugen!

He was so cool!!!! I’m fangirling so hard. He looks so hot all angry and werewolf-ed up.

Thank you so much for all these new chapters! It’s been an absolute treat.

You are truly the kindest for releasing two chapters and not leaving us with previous cliffhanger. Bless you!

Users who are viewing this thread