Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 57

Thank you for translating!! Woke up at 5am my time and a new chapter was one of the best surprises especially on Christmas

Wowwww so maybe the MLS are getting a redemption arc?

My theory
maybe it’s Melissa instead of yurt for the love interest because she spends the most time with them or hit a certain threshold. Or it’s based on time and not necessarily will be yuri all the time? There is a light novel so I think it’s already set so excited to read future chapters!!!

Stay safe and happy holidays

Not going to lie I was confused by the hair thing too. It looked exactly the same.

And no, the men in this story (excluding Nine) do not deserve this much screen time 😂

Dammit why do I gotta be so easy, this chap is actually making me warm up to Ian. Much to my dismay I found him cute all flustered amd even more so when u can see his heart break a lil (wether that’s genuine or not)

Merry Christmas y'all and ngl, the hair really isn't standing out any different 😂

MERRY CHRISTMAS, THANKS FOR THE CHAPTER- also I’m pretty sure Ian dyed his hair from black to brown. ON ANOTHER NOTE I HATE THAT I DONT ABSOLUTELY DESPISE IAN RIGHT NOW

Fed-Kun's army
Honestly feel bad for Ian. It's not his fault he was designed that way and seems like he's honestly putting in the effort to change since Melissa brought him to his senses

OK, so when Ian first appeared in this chapter in the back alley, his hair was definitely light brown. But his original hair is black. Then, a little bit later (still in the alley, btw), his hair got... darker? And it stayed the same dark brownish through the end of the chapter (except when he was in the shadows, because ya know, everything is darker in the shadows, so there his hair colour actually resembles the original).
Ahem. Maybe it's some sorta colouring stuff, not hairdye? Like... a cheap one that only works under the sun? Or rubs off after a short amount of time? IDK. Although I imagine a prince wouldn't just pop in to the corner shop and buy the cheapest hair colouring product available. So no idea how that happened.

Oh, and happy holidays! Thank you for the chapters <3

Is this surprise update? Thanks a lot!
I like this translation (ノ*w*)ノ and her expression:
tflEPYHM_o.jpeg

I hope there's no redemption arc for Peacock. I despise that vain man and we don't need to understand his character. Anyway I think Crown Prince
wants to be a bottom
for Melissa

am I the only one who notices the difference in ian's hair? i literally didn't recognize him at first for a sec. maybe I'm just dumb tho lol

Dex-chan lover
Fuck these capture targets, I want more adventures of Melissa and her Yuri/Nine harem.

At first i did not recognize him and the hair looks dyed to me. What bugs me is the change in color to a greyish tone of what he usually has after they get to the palace.

I thought it was obvious he had dyed his black hair into light brown lol. I didn’t even recognize it being him in the start because of it.

Users who are viewing this thread