Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 58

Jake is such a tsundere and Ian is such a himbo oh my God

Thank you for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
Cool stuff. Would be nice if author give some chapters from another point of view for others characters

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
I need to wait 3 months for the next chapter 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😞😞😞😞😔😔😔

Are you sure with the Arsene Lupin translation? Cause the images are a clear reference to Kaito Saint Tail to me.

Thanks for all the hard Work and see you in season 2!

aww see u again after three long months😭 ill definitely miss melissa and yona🤧

btw thanks for the group for the hardwork on season 1 and for the upcoming season 2😍

Suspicious.... It's as if she got Yuri's mc powers suddenly that makes everyone like her. I wonder if Yuri will be like how Melissa was previously viewed as... Aaaa 3 monthssss paaaaaaa ༼;´༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽

Dex-chan lover
*ghost appears in last panel*

"Lively spirit"

I see what was done there.

*aggressively trying to remind myself that ian constantly tortured melissa by inviting her over to watch him hook up with other women he is trash*

tsundere jake touches my heart tho our little brother 🥺

Dex-chan lover
I can't wait for the second season.

Also, I must say that Melissa's outfit the last couple of chapters is the most hideous one in the entire series.

AWWWWW. WHO WOULD'VE THOUGHT OUR LITTLE JAKE COULD BE PROTECTIVE OF HIS OWN SISTER? HUHU. He is definitely so adorable in this chapter >< Ian and Jake's character development is <3 <3 <3 And as always, I love Melissa's jaw-dropped expressions 🤣🤣🤣 And Ian's pOUTY FACE IS KILLING ME!!! WHY IS HE SO DAMN CUTE!!! SO, SO ADORABLE AAJSJASIJSKJDKJDJD MELISSA TAKE ALL MY MONEY GIVE ME YOUR BROTHER CHAREENG!! 🤣🤣🤣 Melissa doting on her younger brother is a very good way in ending the season U W U

Thank you so much for translating this last chapter! 😍 Have a nice day aheaaaad. 😍

@0zuu I don't think so cause Melissa won't let anyone harrass Yuri over a misunderstanding, and Yuri clearly won't do anything against Melissa by her own will.

see how cute they can be when they act like decent people? especially jake... but i think that’s cuz he’s more my type in this chapter. haha

Users who are viewing this thread