Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

if he treat her like that right now... then why does he treat her different when she’s younger?

At first i was like the father has to be a bitch...... now i know..he just has a RESTING BITCH FACE🤣😂

Dex-chan lover
"Sorry I ignored you for all of your life, how about we get to know each other now."
He probably knows that she wants to annul the engagement with the Open Dick Prince but he might try to convince her to keep with the NTR Loving Prince.

Two emotionally constipated people who dont like to ask for things dont tend to communicate well. Im guessing her brother is bratty but extremely expressive which makes it easier for the dad to communicate with, and dote on, him. I wouldn’t be surprised if child Melissa was frightened of his deadpan face and said something like “he’s scary!” “Stay away!” “Dont talk to me!” Or “ I hate you!” And the dad just took it extremely to heart and has been waiting for like 15 years for her to come around so he can be the doting, almost moronic father hes always wanted to be.

i'm so confused :))))) it's cute that he seems to want to get along with her (and he's just awkward, out of touch, and has a resting bitch face just like his daughter lol) but he still ignored her when she was a child. (but then again this is from her POV, he might have a reason for that as well)

Dex-chan lover
@Anish_Agarwal just upload the image in imgur or any image holding site, then u'll get a bunch of links, just copy the one that says Direct Link.
Like this one:
https://i.imgur.com/EMZ4QHA.jpg (wont work until we do the proper steps)
then u paste the link here, and select it like this

C25PYE8.png

and press this button
GWtLt7I.png

not it should look like this:
ELopDNP.png

then just press comment and it will autoload the image

Dex-chan lover
Her dad is a jerk no matter what for neglecting her even if he secretly cared.

Damm this father is hilarious!! hahahahah
Thank you for chap man ^^
I need moaaaaaaar this!
Melissa chibi is so adorable!

Fed-Kun's army
COULD... COULD IT BE... HE ACTUALLY WANTED TO DOTE ON HER... THIS WHOLE TIME??? WAS MELISSA MISUNDERSTANDING???? WHAT... IS GOING ON LMAOOOO

thank you for the updates, this series is AMAZING <3

bro this is so sad jglfkjgdfjgfgkj fathers that don't know how to talk to their own kids...... they're pathetic but it makes me want to see them have a good relationship w their kids.

at the very least, the duke is (possibly) the first character to treat melissa better than shit so. idk it'd be nice for melissa to have some allies

Aww, man, this is adorable and heartbreaking at the same time
He had no idea how to even start dealing with a girl, and this is the first small chance he's been given by her? (And how long did he have that stuff ready, just in case?)
Also, he reminds me of shirogane-papa with how deadpan he is

Dang 10 minites to decorate everything... the duke is desperate 😂 hope to see a better family relation between them in the future

Users who are viewing this thread