Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

Hahahaha this manhwa keeps overturning my expectations. Her father is really trying his best but I think he needs to try harder to communicate better. Melissa is actually really shit at communicating but very good at letting her imagination grow crazy.

Thanks for the chapters.

Dex-chan lover
So he just didn't know how to treat her mmk, doesn't get a pass but he can be better to make up for it
All the pink was surprising but funny
Thanks so much for the chapters!!

Fed-Kun's army
That's a huge misunderstanding bfor her to think her father hate her

Double-page supporter
Waahh each chapter is so damn short 😔😔😔 thank you for the hilarious translation yet again!!

Lowkey felt bad for the Dad cuz I thought maybe he genuinely wants to get along with his daughter and is just a severely antisocial, emotionally stunted man who deep down really loves his daughter but then I realized what if he did all this sh*t cuz he found out about Melissa wanting to break it off with Ian and is trying to appease her so she could stop being a “b*tch” and “chill tf out” and if it’s true I officially dub him a dumb*ss bitch and I hate him

OMG HAJAHAHAHAHAHAHA! So , basically he hating her was a misunderstanding?!!! I mean xD they were like dogs and cats in the dinning table xD

Aggregator gang
Melissa!! Your daddy has a huge gap moe! Notice it already. 🤣

Thank you for the chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread