Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

I have a feeling he's just misunderstood but how did he keep the act up for so many years and she didn't notice?

I love this father daughter kind of plot.
It's so funny 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Moarrrrr author moarrrrrr 😂😂

This is better than reading about the useless crown prince.

I understand that he is not good at showing affection cause I'm also not good at expressing myself but this doesn't justify the fact that he neglected her. She never got love and care that she needed like her younger brother. This is the reason why the girl began being obsessed with the crown prince.

Dex-chan lover
I do feel more and more bad for og Melissa.... had no mom, thought her father didn’t care for her, not a great relationship with brother, fiancé is a cheating douche nozzle, probably no good friends (hard to say from now).

But, lol, the idea that she thought that of her father cause he basically has resting bitch face and doesn't voice what he is thinking about his daughter well.

Maybe she misunderstood him all along. This is why parents need to be vocal and expressive towards their children!

Can't wait for Yuri to come. I'm sure she'll be her best friend.

Dex-chan lover
God I hope we can keep the father-daughter misunderstanding forever.

He actually just want to spoiled her daughter melissa probably... The father is actually unable to express his emotion in a normal way it seems :|

Lmao I feel like there's hardly ever dialogue in this story - most things just happen in MC's head lol

Fed-Kun's army
Poor dad, he just wants a relationship with his daughter and she is wondering if he is going to kill her 🤣

What Saar08 said. Even if it's all a misunderstanding, dad was neglecting her. Probably due to some bullshit reason, like her saying she wanted to be left alone as a kid and him taking her for her word, but still.
Poor OG villain!

Dex-chan lover
Expression2.png

Her expressions are so fucking hilarious.

Users who are viewing this thread