Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

Wait maybe the father is so overprotective and doesn't even know how to communicate with her.. Hmmmm

Dex-chan lover
Holy fuck lmfao I was not expecting this

Well the upside is that her father is likely gonna be more willing to break the engagement once he hears about what happened

WAIT! THE FATHER IS A TOTAL TSUNDERE! XD I'M 100% EXPECTING HIM TO TRY AND ASSASSINATE THE PRINCE HIMSELF AFTER MELISSA CONFESSES

lmao the Dad is like i'll decorate the room just for her, bring snacks my daughter might like! wait no let me change to look more fashionable, she likes that right?? Whats a good tea to serve??? i cant give her coffee! All with that poker face of his. He probably loves Melissa a lot, maybe didn't want to send her away because he is protective, probably got her engaged to the Prince cause that's the best marriage partner possible. He wants to spend time with her! For now I like the dad (unless he shows some irredeemable trait). Let her annul her engagement to the stupid prince! (i bet if the dad is such a doting parent he will be furious that the prince cheated on her)

She’s ridiculously dumb, and extremely short-tempered.. Hope her temper issues get better

I am thankful that none of my family members are tsundere hahaha

Also the prince is going doooowwwwnnn
He's gonna get the dad hammer hahahaha

Man I really hate the “misunderstood father” trope as if years of child neglect can be easily excused with a single excuse of“bad at communicating” as if it didn’t cause serious trauma.

OMG 😂 I LOVE THESE NOVEL DADS BECAUSE THEY ARE SO EXAGGERATED TO THE POINT I JUST HAVE TO LOVE THEM 😂
I feel sad she just want to tell to the father about the breaking off the marriage, but I wonder what he will want to do with the prince, when he discovers 😂😂😂

Ah, another awkward misunderstood father! My favorite right alongside the doting father lol

Hopefully he still has a good reason though! Poor girl thought she was hated this whole time, og melissa and mc ☹

Lol papa totally loves her. Now what is he gonna do when he finds out about mister bad prince? 😆

Users who are viewing this thread