Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

If he likes her then why did he ignore her until now? Isn't she like 18 now? Thats like 18 years of acting like you never had a daughter lol.

Aggregator gang
Idk about the affections kept only for his son, who's getting spoiled the most here?

The kid getting sent thousands of miles away and who never wants to come home, or the kid who gets whatever she wants?

Fed-Kun's army
I looked at the raws for chapter 17 today and I can't wait for the translation
The scene where the prince went to pick her up for the ball and she arrived with the new guy (I assume he is the ML from the cover) and at the end of chapter 17 it seems like he asked her to dance and she refused. You go girl! The ML is such a cutie though

She seems to misunderstood her dad for too long, does she? Her dad is really impressive to prepare the whole room pink and tea party just to have a talk with her 😂 btw, I get how she felt suspicious when she looked at her tea cup :))

Uwahhh the dad was misunderstood. Pretty sure he showed care for her in other ways unknown to her. Maybe the lack of mother figure made it like that, like how Melissa reminds the duke of his wife or something, but idk since Melissa is a complete mirror image of her father hahaha I hope they patch up soon.

So the dad doesn’t know how to show his affection. And maybe there was some misunderstanding in the past which is why he leaves her alone

I bet past Melissa never really tried to approach or talk to her father, leading to her conclusion that her father doesn't love her.

I mean...

Just look at that effort. Pfft. In 10 minutes, he managed to turn the discussion room into a pink cute princess-like room 😂😂😂

Contributor
Probably the father is very shy around his daughter, and since a son is a known quantity in his mind, that's why he spent time with him while wondering why his daughter wasn't being cute around him.
Sounds weird, but it's generally the logic. I mean, she mentioned that thing about chauvinistic societies. The shyness is one possibility that can arise from that.

That dad is so awkward! Ahahaha
Since they both look the same, i guess she's misunderstood her own father.
Well, look at her.. trying to smile but ended up making a scarier face😂 i died..her character is so funny

Maybe the past Melissa just hasn't approached the dad on her own, and the dad is awkward af so it's impossible for him to show his affection to her.

But damn, look at how pink that room is tho hahahahahha

Dex-chan lover
This man probably didn't know what little girls did so he just left her off on her own and now he's trying to reconnect.
I really like how the iseakai'd Melissa and the original Melissa have the same personality, but because of the isekai she has objectivity and forethought as well

The Dad is such a chad, like I hope the MC will realize that he is actually a cool dude.

Users who are viewing this thread