Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

Aww... He love her daughter too.. He probably just doesn't know how to care for his child before.. Since Melissa is the first child.

Supporter
... Is the dad some kind of massive tsundere who act all the time like a rock and don't know how to express his sentiments?...

Dex-chan lover
Like... what the hell? Can we PLEASE move on? Please stop wasting 80% of the chapter on inner dialogue that was funny in the first 2 chapters, but then just drags on PAINFULLY slow.

I hate this chapter, no matter how hard it is to convey your feeling, you cannot just ignore your child in the biggest part of her childhood. And worst make her feel like she's not wanted but her sibling is.
And even if he was just a tsundere, can he really go like "yeah sorry for ignoring you as a child, twisting your personnality and made you feel like nobody love you in this familly and that you don't belong here, i was just hiding my feeling teehee." No it's already fucking too late to make their relationship go well like a normal father/daughter relationship.

I already dislike this "father"

Aggregator gang
Holy shit, 7 chapters in and it feels like I read about 2 chapters worth of story
This is actually cancer

omfg. JUST GET TO THE FUCKING POINT. Even Jesus did not take this long a time to come back alive wtf....

These two are really terrible at communicating with each other and the Duke doesn't have anyone to blame but himself. Poor Melissa. I don't want to imagine growing up like that. 😢

Thanks for the new chapter!

Users who are viewing this thread