Beware the Villainess! - Vol. 2 Ch. 59

The "GTA" banner at the bottom made me literally lol XD So excited the series is back! Hope Melissa puts Nine in his place, I get he's worried and trying to be protective, but as Melissa stated, she is FAR from the glass doll Nine's making her out to be. If Nine really loves her, then he needs to let her run when she wants to run. He's welcome to say, "hey that makes me nervous because I don't want you to get hurt" but by imposing his will on her he's becoming a bit of a manipulative see you next tuesday if you know what I mean haha

As much as I understand Nine's worry for Melissa, she's rightfully should be annoyed. Nine is also acting like she can't do anything anymore. In a way, it's very condemning of Nine to keep doing that. I hope both of them talk to each other.

thank you for translating this!!!!! excited to see how this progresses <3 <3 <3

3 month wait is OVER

Yesss it's back!! I missed Nine's tears so much I mean who wouldn't be weak to them 😂

You schee Duke Podebrat... I love gooooooold.... the look of it, the tashte of it, the schmell of it, de texshture!

Nine: stops Melissa from running with tears, being overly cautious with her.
Me, who'd read manga with somewhat controlling MLs: :/
Melissa: "Just because you're stronger doesn't mean I'm weaker. It's kinda pissing me off."
Me: :D

Users who are viewing this thread