Beware the Villainess!

Damn what a great manga. It would be really interesting if she does the horny whit Nines and sees how everyone would react to that xD. Reverse harem would be interesting too with her.

Aggregator gang
Cons: Extremely frustrating male characters. Pros: Extremely satisfying to see the female lead put them in their place, her facial expressions are absolute GOLD, and the best girl Yona.

Aside from those, I'm disappointed that this is considered an isekai. The isekai tag seems to be regularly used by authors as an easy excuse to forgo the necessary backstory and character growth needed to have the MC reach their current point.

In this case the isekai tag does nothing more than change the MC's personality, and has absolutely no affect on the world that good backstory and character growth couldn't achieve.

I'll admit the first few chapters had me fuming with how much she monologued internally and how much Ian pissed me the F*CK off! But phew, these latest few chapters finally have some plot development and oh my is this becoming a trea- I mean, a snacccc xD

Buahaha, when I started reading this after watching "My Next Life as a Villainess" I thought "why the heck is the web comic so different from the anime version??!" and only later realized that they were two different entities. It's funny yet a little sad to see many works have basically the same setting but with different twists here and there. It's like watching how many room design variations people can come up with while using the same IKEA catalogue - entertaining but a tad stifling.

The story is tedious but characters are gold, shout out for best girl Yona for having priority

This is a strange manhua. Storywise, its actually pretty garbage. For the most part the author covers very little plot or character development and instead spends a lot of time explaining what the protagonist is thinking. Unlike a lot of the other villainess type plot lines, the MC never really moves from the villain route and as far as I can tell spends most of her time trying her best to use her powers to abuse a shallow and unintelligent cast of characters. The primary "antagonist" for lack of a better word, her fiance is shallow beyond belief, and is for the most part inexplicably stupid.

I read all 23 chapters in one sitting and came away thinking that its not much has really happened, and that the plot had moved on without much resolution, or explanation as to why the plot had moved to focus on other points. The main strong points of the manhua are the reaction faces. While the protagonist isn't very likable, she is very expressive and that's a good thing I suppose.

Plotwise, not really sure where this is going. But the characters are great and its so funny lol.

Fed-Kun's army
The more I read this, the more I need to read Novel. Pure fucking gold every single chapter

Users who are viewing this thread