Beware the Villainess!

I'm sorry I just read the rumble sfx as RUM BLE like someone's vomiting lol BUT RIGHT ON POINT i can hear him screaming in fear lol to the point kf barfing hahahahahahahahahahah

I can't wait for the next chapteeeeeeeeeeeeer~!!!

I screamed in delight with the RUM BLE... The intensity.. roaaaar! 🤣😂

I reallly thought that yona would end up betraying her. I just felt the skip beat into my heart...

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

I love this manga so much, andI really love the 'Guilty Trio' group! Thanks so much for doing this work!

also @pyrolynx71 i agree with you

Damn this group updates fast, already caught up with the current raws i'm impressed. I seriously love this manga so great work to everyone involved!

Contributor
All these characters are amazing, this is such a great read and subversion of the villainess trope, please give it a try!

Aigoo... aigoo... my head... I can feel Melissa’s frustration from these d*mn sh*tty male leads. My high blood pressure is rising just from reading her interactions with them. Ah my head...

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, having just watched my next life as a villainess, I can't help but compare Melissa to Catarina.

Same concept, but the MC is an insufferable prick instead of a well meaning dumbass.

This is a fun and refreshing twist from Bakarina clueless villainess trope, but I personally think this one is way more interesting (with good art too!) Thank you for translating this!

Users who are viewing this thread