Beware the Villainess!

I say Yuri, Melissa and nine just make a biromanric polycule. Nine is a total sub.

BRUH THE WAY NY HEART SKIPPED A BEAT AT THE SECOND LAST PANEL,,,,,,

also the poly vibes are so strong from this chapter lmao

Yuri's name says it all. She's all out gay for Melissa and I love it. bUt OH MY GOD NINE. I LOVE HIIIIIIM. HE'S SO CUTE HHHhhHhhh I CAN'T CHOOSE IF I'LL GO FOR YURI OR NINE TO SHIP WITH MELISSA

I--

Nine's gotten real annoying, he's like a clingy overly attached girlfriend, he sure he's a wolf and not a bitch?

dropped this series since the story is not progressing but all it does only giving fan service, the drawing is super nice tho

Group Leader
lol ppl are mad bc the story hasn't progressed yet--we're only on chapter 33. A lot of other stories don't even hit the main plot point that's spoken about until the 100+ chapters. Just chill and enjoy the story lol. if not, leave and don't complain about something trivial

I think that this story had a slow start, but it is slowly starting to pick up. And honestly I like the fact that it's taking it's time now. The art is cute too! I think it's okay that they are working at a more realistic pace on how things might actually progress.

This has the most painful start, chapter 2 3 4 and 5 could have been only 1 chapter but no. Author wants it too slow that its annoying to read, i almost drop this because of it. Mc keeps bluffing that she'll rekt all those male leads but good thing author fixed that with a super weapon. She became overpowered in just 1 chapter, better than bluffing and male leads believing her like a dumb person.

Users who are viewing this thread