Beware the Villainess!

I have no desire whatsoever to see anymore of Nine's crying and blushing. Hopefully he'll get sidelined until Yuri heals him because he's just a waste of panels as he is right now. I thought this manhwa's selling point would be seeing Melissa demolish these four twats and not this whimpering puppy.

I just started this manga despite seeing it a long time ago. And damn, there's not a single drop of regret that I felt.

Saw this one a while ago but didn't bother to read it until now. One or my biggest regrets cause this is one of the best ones I've read on this site.

Also not sure if anyone noticed it but on the credit section I loved how one guy said "Pluck the peacock" and that one got me 😂

I put this off for a long time. On a whim decided to read it. And yo this is so good. The comedy is fucking on point. Melissa is just an actual goddess, she is so freaking cute. I love Yona, ive always liked those straight men in comedy who are always blunt, and her gap of being money hungry all the time is amazing.

I'm really hoping for the yuri ship. Nine is nice and all but nothing ever beats two beautiful ladies falling for eachother. Also I hope that crown prince gets the worst ending, he's actually super annoying compared the the rest of the guys who are at least tolerable. 9/10 so far, it also has great references and meme material, highly recommend.

Group Leader
This series started off a bit weak (we did not need three chapters explaining that cheating is bad, even if he's a prince), but it really came into it's own.

Also, I picked up on it early but these most recent chapters have cemented it - either the author or the artist or both are dommes. Jack the beefy werewolf with those not-nipple rings? Melissa in that equestrian outfit with the white pants? "You're a good boy"?? It's hot and I LOVE it. Female-led romance is the best.

I need our villainess to dom wolf butler boy! Gosh wheres the fic's when you need em! Might as well write it myself!!!

If you’re scrolling thru the comments to see if it’s any good and deciding weather or not to read it, PLEASE READ IT!

Author deserves so much praise it’s hilarious and cute,
and literally every time nine is on screen I can’t help but “aww” out loud. He’s seriously way to cute, and this is coming from a lesbian 😳

Maybe I’m just a sucker for rom coms, but it’s awesome and I like it more and more whenever I read it. :)

Found this while looking for hamefura and decided to give it a shot; just got current and really enjoyed it. Great work everyone on the localization team!

I don't think Yuri is a reincarnator but I'm guessing she's been stuck in some sort of time loop??

also Melissa has two hands
so i'm just gonna hop on the ninexmelissaxyuri boat.

I think that Yuri has been going through some type of time loop or she knows how the novel plays out, and like a character in a game she can’t say anything other than her given lines, so she always ends up in this situation. She must have been going through this for a while now and she finally feel like she has a chance to change her fate.

That’s just what i think.

Best heroine.

Yuri is going thru a loop and the transparent hands around her neck are from the real Melissa who was lead to her death based on her choices. Yuri is paranoid because of the loop and Melissa's death so she probably thinks she is cursed whether she is really cursed or its simply her imaginationrunning wild.

Users who are viewing this thread