Beware the Villainess!

ch 46 thoughts
I'm honestly pretty glad that fight was as short as it was, haha. Kinda worried about that cliffhanger though
. As always, thamk you for your amazing working with cleaning, translating, etc!

I wonder if
woof man killing so many animals
is gonna have repercussions in the future, or may even cause the ominous problem that cliffhanger alluded to

RIP Monica. You reminded me of Sebastian (Kenichi's dad's shotgun from History's Greatest Disciple).

I like that she actually does care about he brother to an extent, and that she just wishes to curb bad habits more than anything i think.

ah yes, words surrounded by a water color pattern to show a cliffhanger; cause the writers of the series have never heard the term 'showing not telling'

Monicaaaaa, you left us so early~~ T^T
Lmao, where will you find something as precious for your bro hhh, he's so sad haha, I wonder if he forgot all the lesson they gave him beforehand from the shock of losing his Monica hhhh, anyway, is Ian either trying to understand and act as a real crown prince like Melissa adviced him or is it just cause it's really thanks to her that he became so influential and so he's sucking up to her as to not lose the support of te ducal house that's allowing him to be the next emperor? Well, I guess we'll see in the next chapters haha, thanks again for all your hard work team!!!

Nice to see that the Prince has grown from his experience. I hope to see this with all the jerks so that Melissa's work isn't in vain. Girl didn't discipline them for nothing.

Dex-chan lover
Fuck Yuri and her 4 Dumbass boys, Give our boi Nine some screentime T ^T

RIP Monica. We'll miss you girl, you were the best among the capture targets <3
But seriously, if Ian starts to change.. Maybe maybe our girl's hard work is finally paying off.
Now, give me Nine x Melissa and I'll be happy.
Also, think about it guys, just think about it:

YONA x YURI. The savage queens <3

Users who are viewing this thread