Bibliophile Princess - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

So will everything end in the next chapter or...?

Edit: silly me. Of course it won't hahaha
And the impatient me went and checked the raws. Looking forward to future chaptersss

This is great and all but I can’t imagine a good reason why they couldn’t tell Eli 😕 They just made her heartbroken for no reason

Cya

Wow the story was so good.. this is rare to see a smart prince and his companion..

When read the novel, their action and some rude words truly make me believed they also mean that princess didnt fit to be Prince's fiancee... thats why Princess think annulment and in manga... Well, they just avoid her.

I was seriously going to cry until the reveal. What a great twist to the formula! I can't wait to see what that bitch gets.

@Renae While cruel, it does make sense. If the Schemers are trying to frame her, you would expect that they are keeping an eye on her and the prince in particular. It is not a case of trusting them. A skilled observer may pick up on it despite Eli never telling anyone.

Still a cruel thing to do tho.

Aggregator gang
I love Irene's face on page 13, when she suddenly realizes how ridiculous her claim is.

Contributor
plan2jh7.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Ah. Um... Heroine, you're still the heroine, right? I mean, wtf happened felt like it didn't involve her at all, kinda.

Group Leader
YALL REALLY PLAYED MY HEART THERE. LIKE I KNOW SHE WOULDN'T GET AWAY WITH HER WHITE LOTUS BULLSHIT BECAUSE IT'S A SHOUJO MANGA, BUT MY HEART MAN. FROM CHAPTER 2 TIL NOW, I'VE BEEN CRYING AND MY HEART HURTS. AHHHHHHG.

Did the editor slapped the author or what because that chapter was kinda "look it was all according to plaaaaaaaaaaan" lol

Users who are viewing this thread