Bijin Onna Joushi Takizawa-san - Vol. 4 Ch. 86

Fed-Kun's army
UYdtQD47

Dex-chan lover
I know we like to joke about the dense MCs in manga and anime but there's something endearing about this pair. It's not onsided love nonsense or just standard romcom "i'm so oblivious nothing will make me realize". They are both dorks and they fit each other well. I hope I can live long enough to see them realize they are made for each other .

Dex-chan lover
Yeah... Imma save that last page for personal reasons... well not that personal, I like quality art

If a person didn't know better they would probably think that brothers and sisters in Japan are always wanting to fuck their siblings. Hell, even their parents sometimes. It's such a strange trope that's slowly become normalized and can be found in almost every genre. Sure, I know there's people out there that probably do find incest to be alluring prospect, but I can't imagine it's that common. The thought alone is pretty gross.
Then again, there's people with poop fetishes, or that fuck animals -- so what do I know? This stuff's been around since before Oedipus. Maybe I'm the strange one.

I'm just looking forward to Takeda and Takizawa finally overcoming themselves so they can be honest about their feelings.

Thanks for the release.

Dex-chan lover
@Happily_Grim

Y'know now that you mention it, it is a trope that pervades a good deal of manga now. While it has been present throughout history, I can't help but feel like it's become more commonplace. I've never personally been a fan, especially since a lot of the romantic tension that these brother/sister characters tend to bring never really amounts to anything; if it does, it is often difficult to pull off.

But yeah, I do feel like it has been slowly inching its way into a lot of the popular genres.

@Thank - Exactly. If they're step-siblings who met while teenagers and then find they're attracted to each other it can at least create believable tension. It's probably one of the very few ways that it can be pulled off. Even if they were step-siblings from a very young age becomes quite difficult to do. I have a step-brother who I grew up with from the age of 4-years-old and there's not a person alive who can convince me we're not family -- or that he's not my brother. I don't think that would change if he were a chick either. Maybe others who have a step-sibling the opposite gender would know better, though.

Anyway, no idea what really made me think about it and then make a garrulous post. The stories can still be a fun read; just seems I see it everywhere now.

Dex-chan lover
@justforthelulz I forgot who that was and had to check. Been a while since I read any of that series.

Also I don't mind personally, but the reason I spoiler tagged mine is because people will complain about large images sometimes. Just a heads up in case like me you don't particularly feel like being nagged by some stranger weeks or months later. There may or may not have been a related rule too, I think I've seen mods edit posts to spoiler tag images for size rather than just actually being a spoiler.

hope things start moving even faster. it's been 86 chapters and we're only at this stage. also, where are the chapters? is mangadex behind?

Users who are viewing this thread