Bijin Onna Joushi Takizawa-san - Vol. 4 Ch. 93

Dex-chan lover
looks like the chapter 93 in the raws, maybe a mistake in naming ?

Group Leader
Sorry for mistakenly naming this chapter 94, im kind of sleepy, i fixed it now xd

Dex-chan lover
Literally everyone in the office and Takeda's family know they like each other. Except them. Jesus

Aggregator gang
Tbf, she’s just as dense as he is if I’m not mistaken. But I do wish this would have happened a lot sooner and not the 93rd chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Don't you pull a Tadano on us.
It's okay to like someone who you don't know likes you 😭

Dex-chan lover
I know it's for comedy/narrative reasons and all but he REALLY should be past the point where he needs to ask himself whether he likes her or not . Like, dude, do you need a freaking road map or something ?

Dex-chan lover
We've caught up to the raws, that means we'll need to wait even longer than now for a new chapter.

giphy.gif

Dex-chan lover
@ gregger No character will take as long as Tadano. The manga will take more than 500 chapters for Komi to solve his problems and another 500 chapters for Tadano to value himself and date Komi.

Dex-chan lover
So that's the stage of their relationship after 93 chapters ? Great. I really like this manga but while alot of them are slow this one actually feels slow. I hope they progress faster. Takeda doubting his own feelings at this point is annoying. I mean he doesn't have to love her, that's completely understandable. But wondering if he's interested in her ? That's too much.
Anyway great job Eidetic Memoscans

Fed-Kun's army
We're nearing 100 chapters and they still aren't sure about liking each other. Jesus fucking Christ

Dex-chan lover
@MrOGZ Though it's sad there are no more raws left, but thank you for all the hard work so far!

Double-page supporter
@DTonin calm down man, this kind of manga will take a long time until it reach that point..

Users who are viewing this thread